WE ARE RUNNING 2 SEPARATE EVENTS KS2 AND SEN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE ON YOUR RESULTS WHICH COMPETITION YOU ARE ENTERING WHEN SENDING THEM IN.
RESULTS MUST BE SENT BY APRIL 30TH
• Each competitor shoots 3 arrows each – (12 arrows total per team per round).
• Scores are totaled per individual and per team per round
• 3 rounds in total – please use the scorecard downloadable from the resources section of the website for each round and then add all scores from each round together at the end.
• The team with the highest score at the end of the 3 rounds is the winner.
• Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
• Medals for Highest Girl Score overall and Highest Boy Score overall - so please make sure you name each of your archers on the scorecard.
• Arrows that fall off will not be counted, neither will arrows that hit the floor.
• If the arrow is touching 2 scoring zones the LOWER will be recorded.
• Points are 10,5,2,1 for each of the sections on the target.
• Distance from the target is 6m
• All scorecards must be emailed to [email protected] at the end of the competition to be added to the event.